In your father’s day, or maybe even your grandfather’s day, the home sat on the property with maybe a tree and a walkway to the front door.
Today, we may still have the tree. The walkway, lined with flowers and shrubs, may be artfully arranged pavers or flagstone that meanders to a small foot bridge over a bubbling stream. The tree, flowers and shrubs are softscape. The walkway, foot bridge and stream are hardscape. Other examples of hardscape are:
- Stone walls
- Paths and walkways
- Wooden decks
Anything used in landscaping that is not part of the softscape can be considered a hardscape element.
One of the unique qualities of this company is an artisan’s approach to design, coupled with the experience and ability to achieve excellence.
- Landscape and hardscape design
- Retainer walls / terracing and stairways
- Fencing / decking
- Pergola / arbors / timber works
- Concrete, stone, brick, paver patios
- Stone, brick, paver paths, walkways and sidewalks
- Award winning water features since 1983
- Rock and boulder placement
- Low voltage lighting
- Custom land sculpting